Tuesday, September 28, 2004

It's A Hectic Life

Really. School, and other stuff, and more school. And no time. At least not to blog. I really actually don't have time right now, as I should be reading about the life of Percy Bysshe Shelley, but I'm having too much fun viewing my apps at the clear crispness of my new monitor (Sony G400 - 19"), which is a whole heckofalot better than my dying Sun. (GDM20D10 - it's not a bad monitor, except for the fact that the green gun went so everything had a nice fuscia tint to it. Ok on flowers, not on monitors.)

But anyhow. Yeah, I have two papers due Friday (for the same class, no less), which means I have a cartload of research, thinking, and writing to do. And the usual homework, darn it. I just remembered that. Ooh! I should be getting my car this weekend, though (no, that isn't really related, yes, I know), which will be nice. I'm looking forward to that, at least.

Ah, yes, the joys of College, eh? At least I have mostly awesome and generally pretty cool profs., which is a big plus. Loving it, really. Right, folks? Right.

No comments: