Saturday, October 16, 2004

Fall Is *Deffinitely* Here

I can tell. See, here in New England we have this special hunting season, we call it Leaf Season, when lots of people from other places come up here by the busload for the sole purpose of shooting at our leaves. I should think it would be annoyingly easy, too, since they're such nice bright colors.

But what do I know. I live here. It is a convenient way to tell that fall is here, though. Leaf season and Fall always coincide, for some reason.

Ah, now, in other more important news, I finally have my car. Yeah! Went and retrieved it (along with the last of lots of spare parts) this afternoon, and she sits in the driveway. Waiting to be driven.

Anyway. I've gotten in the habit of staying up far too late over the past week or so, and it's not a good idea. I'm going to bed, since it's already later than it should be.

No comments: