Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Zoooming to Zooomr (Or: Another Lazy Title)

I'm definitely moving to Zooomr. It's a combination of things, really. The day after my previous post, Kris, The Developer of Zooomr (of all people) comments to let me know that I can get rid of that stinky numeric url and replace it with one of my choice. (That's what I call service.) Cool, and I'm an Idiot not to have seen the setting to do that. And then he tells me that the API is coming and he's already hacked jUploadr to work with Zooomr. Scrap the "no clients" argument.

And how cool is it that The Developer takes the time to talk to people like me? I like it when busy people make the effort to help like that.

So now the only thing I can really complain about is Google maps being dog slow over a modem connection. But that doesn't have anything to do with Zooomr. And Kris says there is more coolness around the corner, so count me in.

No comments: