Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's Not Fair, I Tell You

Two bomb threats a school in two days. At the rate we're going, we're going to make Bonny Eagle High School's record a couple years ago look puny. Yesterday wasn't so bad because only the Portland campus was shut down and I don't have any classes in Portland, but today - today some prankster (I assume, until further proof) gyps me out of Work. Money. I would be getting paid to do build stuff.

Yeah, so it's debatable whether hacking up those chairs for Equus and reassembling them in Expressionist/Cubist style is really building stuff, but I would be getting paid for it if the whole blasted school weren't closed from Gorham to Lewiston-Auburn.

Life is really not fair. My brother lives through power outage, lightning, flooding, and general mayhem at school in Illinois and what do I do? I sit here in my kiester because of a stupid bomb threat. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to put up with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have it on good authority that here they cancel school for virtually nothing. If the prof can reach the classroom, there's class. Of course all we have is mumps, not bomb threats.